itunes eula

William Ehrich
iTunes launched itself and made me 'accept' a huge license agreement
(tl;dr). What is that all about? I don't use iTunes and never bought
music from Apple.

-- William Ehrich
    Edina, Minnesota

I sent this via my other ISP by mistake, so it was refused. Mea culpa.

Re: itunes eula

Carl Hoefs
You clicked on the “Decline” button, right?